DUBLIN, Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Italy Embedded Finance Small business and Investment Chances Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance policies, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” report has been additional to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Italy’s Embedded Finance business is envisioned to increase by 36.4% on annual basis to reach US$3,533.3 million in 2022.
The embedded finance marketplace is anticipated to develop steadily in excess of the forecast period, recording a CAGR of 22.5% during 2022-2029. The embedded finance revenues in the nation will improve from US$3,533.3 million in 2022 to reach US$10,699.7 million by 2029.
This report offers a in-depth information centric examination of market place prospect throughout 50+ segments in embedded finance industry covering lending, insurance policies, payment, and wealth sectors.
Motives to get
- In-depth Knowing of Embedded Finance Marketplace Dynamics: Have an understanding of marketplace opportunities and crucial tendencies along with forecast (2019-2028).
- Insights into Opportunity by conclusion-use sectors – Get industry dynamics by finish-use sectors to evaluate emerging prospect across many conclude-use sectors.
- Produce Market place Specific Methods: Recognize expansion segments and goal particular opportunities to formulate embedded finance system assess market place specific essential tendencies, drivers, and pitfalls in the marketplace.
- Get Sector Insights: Drawing from proprietary study effects, this report identifies opportunities throughout embedded lending, embedded insurance policy, embedded finance, and embedded prosperity sectors.
Italy Embedded Finance Market place Dimension and Forecast
Italy Embedded Lending Current market Dimension and Forecast
Embedded Lending by Buyer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business enterprise Lending
- Retail Lending
Embedded Lending by B2B Sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Lending in Retail & Shopper Products
- Embedded Lending in IT & Computer software Companies
- Embedded Lending in Media, Entertainment & Leisure
- Embedded Lending in Producing & Distribution
- Embedded Lending in Serious Estate
- Embedded Lending in Other
Embedded Lending by B2C Sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Lending in Retail Buying
- Embedded Lending in Property Improvement
- Embedded Lending in Leisure & Entertainment
- Embedded Lending in Healthcare and Wellness
- Embedded Lending in Other
Italy Embedded Insurance coverage Sector Sizing and Forecast
Embedded Insurance coverage by Business, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Insurance plan in Shopper Goods
- Embedded Insurance in Vacation & Hospitality
- Embedded Insurance in Automotive
- Embedded Insurance plan in Healthcare
- Embedded Coverage in Genuine Estate
- Embedded Coverage in Transportation & Logistics
- Embedded Insurance policy in Some others
Embedded Insurance policy by Coverage Variety, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Insurance policies in Lifestyle Section
- Embedded Insurance coverage in Non-Existence Segment
Embedded Coverage by Style of Providing, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Insurance policy in Solution Phase
- Embedded Insurance policies in Assistance Segment
Italy Embedded Payment Sector Measurement and Forecast
Embedded Payment by Buyer Segments, 2020 – 2029
Embedded Payment by End-Use Sector, 2020 – 2029
- Embedded Payment in Retail & Customer Merchandise
- Embedded Payment in Electronic Merchandise & Providers
- Embedded Payment in Utility Bill Payment
- Embedded Payment in Travel & Hospitality
- Embedded Payment in Leisure & Entertainment
- Embedded Payment in Overall health & Wellness
- Embedded Payment in Business Provides & Machines
- Embedded Payment in Other
Italy Embedded Wealth Management Market place Dimension and Forecast
For far more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ud7oeb
Media Speak to:
Exploration and Marketplaces
Laura Wooden, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Business Hrs Contact +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Cost-free Phone +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Business Hours Simply call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Resource Study and Markets